Select two or more elements and then click View Metrics to open multiple elements on the Metrics page. The Elements table initially has six columns:
- Type: Shows icon for an element’s type. You can see all the icons here.
- Name: Name of the element.
- Data Collection: The percentage of metrics that were collected in the last analytics cycle (5 minutes).If no metrics were collected, there could have been an issue with collection or too many metrics were collected, which forces CloudWisdom to not collect any metrics.
- Collectors: The names of the collector(s) currently enabled on the element.
- Created: The date when the element was created in CloudWisdom.
- Last Processed: The last time and/or date each element was processed by CloudWisdom