Duration & Refresh Intervals
Adjusting the dashboard’s Duration or Refresh Interval affects the data displayed in widgets on your dashboard.
Edit the Duration setting for the dashboard in the sub navigation menu.
- Choose a Duration (past) value.
- Select an Ending value (default is Now).
- The data then automatically reloads to reflect your changes.
Two widgets behave differently in regards to the Duration setting:
- Metric Status Widget: Current Values in Metric Status widgets are not affected by the Time Frame setting. It always reflects the most recent five minutes of data.
- Group Status Widget: Clicking the refresh button in the Time Frame will refresh the data in the Group Status widget. However, the Group Status widget always displays the most recent 5 minutes of data, regardless of the Time Frame setting.
Check out the Time Frame documentation for more information.
Change Refresh Interval
- To edit the Refresh Interval for the dashboard, click Ending Now.
- A modal appears with a dropdown for Refresh Interval.